This plugin allows you to give the visitors of your site the option to change the font size of your text.
- Settings are saved in a cookie, so the visitor sees the same fontsize on a revisit.
- Admin page to set which content is being resized, the resize steps and other options.
- You can use the standard widget or you can use code to add to your theme.
- Simple and Lightweight.
This plugin is a fork of font-resizer with many bugfixes applied and features added.
This plugin is compatible with ClassicPress.
- Upload the directory
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install the plugin directly with the ‘Install’ function in the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add the sidebar widget through the ‘Appearance / Widgets’ menu in WordPress.
- If you don’t want to use the widget, you can use the template code somewhere in your template. Please check the FAQ.
- Define which content should be resized on the ‘Zeno Font Resizer’ admin page (optional). If you are not familiar with html and css, select the html option (default). This would resize all the content of your site.
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the Zeno Font Resizer plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem