Do you create or curate YouTube videos? Now turn your website with YouTube links into an engagement platform.
You don’t need more storage or bandwidth, and your visitors hate leaving the webpage they’ve already loaded, so why don’t you show your videos and playlists in your own website.
Tell this plugin your YouTube username or channel ID and it’ll setup your channel in your own property.
What it displays :
- Banner image, profile picture and username.
- Total videos and views.
- Single videos.
- Playlists (lists videos on that playlist on click).
- All of above are optional. You can choose what to display.
- Easy visual builder with live preview which generates shortcode that looks like
- Play video in Lightbox or Inline.
- 7 video thumb styles.
- RTL support.
- Beautifully responsive (IT’S 2020).
- Font icons.
- Feature suggestions are implemented quickly.
- Smooooth transitions.
- Shortcode works in page, posts or custom fields.
- Loads files only if shortcode is present.
- Quick translation form for UI terms (Videos, Playlists, Loading… etc.).
- Translation ready.
- Autoplay option.
- Easy shortcode instructions in post editor.
- Cache system for fast loading.
Don’t let visitors leave your site for YouTube.
Support : We’ll respond to your issue within 2-18 hours.
Write to us at support [at] plugin.builders. Please also include a link to your page with YourChannel shortcode if it’s online.
Note : This plugin cannot list unlisted / private videos/playlists.
Upload YourChannel folder to your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Go to Settings > YourChannel.
Fill in the inputs with your API key, (we’ve left our API key for you to get started, but you should get your own) YouTube username and some other preferences.
Put the shortcode generated anywhere in your posts. (Also supports custom fields.)