This plug-in stores the HTML data that dynamic WordPress blog has been generated as a page cache by SQLite. After the page cache, it can respond to the request to the ultra-high speed by using a cache without starting the WordPress of processing.
- Enable the page cache, select the cache expiration.
Cache exclusion condition
- Login user
- Home/Front_page, Fixed Page, Post, Custom Post and WP embedded content card only. Other than this page does not cache.
- Page you want to exclude from the cache, you can specify from the edit screen of the meta box.
- Pages that are protected by a password does not cache.
- PHP error (excluding E_NOTICE, E_STRICT, E_DEPRECATED) occurred page does not cache.
- Clear the cache of automatically corresponding post in the articles and editing changes and the like of the comment.
- The cache is a plugins and widgets such as a change is not clear. If you make these configuration changes, etc., should be cleared to use “Cache Clear” button.
- When you activate the log, you can easily check the behavior and execution time of the cache. (slower only a little)
- SQLite database keeps logs for one week.
To further speed-up
Page cache processing of this plugin is processing in PHP and SQLite.
You can also use a faster Expert mode. To use Expert mode you need to edit ‘php.ini’ and add auto_prepend_file.
Or you can edit the .htaccess file and use mod_deflate and mod_expires or mod_pagespeed etc to make it faster.
If you do .htaccess edit, edit from the well studied. Do not forget that you back up your .htaccess file.
plugin load filter is also recommended for speed you do not use the cache.
For more detailed information, there is an introduction page in Japanese. Please translate it in Google Translate etc.
- Upload the
yasakani-cachefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Set up from
YASAKANI cacheto be added to the Settings menu of Admin mode.
- This plugin uses the pdo_sqlite module.
- For Page Cache, “define (WP_CACHE, true);” definition to wp-config.php file. And to generate advanced-cache.php Drop-in file.