Yandex.News Feed by Teplitsa – allows you to convert your site materials into Yandex News format with turbo pages support.
The goal of the plugin is to simplify the integration of any WordPress-powered website with Yandex.News.
- The installation process is smooth and requires minimum settings.
- Feed compatible with Yandex.News format is available immediately after installation.
The plugin is developed and maintained by Teplitsa of social technologies.
- Compatibility with Yandex.News guidelines.
- Yandex turbo-pages support.
- Custom post types support in feed.
- Filtering by category or custom taxonomy term.
- Individual settings for posts in feed.
- If the feed generation process overloads your DB server, you can enable cache. Just set cache lifetime value.
After installing the plugin settings are available under menu Settings -> Yandex.Novosti.
Feed is accessible at the link domain.ru/yandex/news/. A custom URL could be specify through Settings page in case of active “pretty permalinks”.
The plugin has the minimum of settings. Read more about it’s usage at the developers’ website:
We will be very grateful for your help us to make the plugin better. You can do it in the following ways:
- Report bugs or suggest improvements at GitHub.
- Send us a Pull Request with your fixes or improvements.
- Translate the plugin or optimize it for your country.
If you have questions about the plugin, then ask for support through GitHub.
Installation process is typical for WordPress.
You can also use GIT: https://github.com/Teplitsa/tst-yandex-feed.git
or download as ZIP: https://github.com/Teplitsa/tst-yandex-feed/archive/master.zip