The plugin allow you customize the information when you share link in Wechat to your friend or timeline or in QQ to your friend or QZone.
Customize description and other meta information has supported in version 1.4.
If you want to share link in Wechat directly, please follow these steps:
1. Verify your account on WeChat Admin Platform.
2. Enter AppID and AppSecret (Development > Basic Configuration).
3. Add your Server IP to IP White List (Development > Basic Configuration > IP whitelist).
4. Add your host to JSAPI Secure Domain (Settings > Account Info > Function setting > JS interface security domain name).
Otherwise you must share link to Wechat via QQ to custom share info, or share in QQ directly.
In Premium Verison, you can:
1. Customize share info of taxonomy (Premium Version) (WordPress 4.4 or later).
2. Use all features included in Free Verison.
Only ¥9 for Premium Version:
Update from previous versions of 1.4.1
Because the post meta key was changed, you must reset all share information after update.
Upload to your /wp-contents/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Go to Setting -> Wechat Share, then check the post type you want to customize the information and save setting. Posts, Pages and Media are default checked post types.