WSB eTomitreba is a plugin for Woocommerce that allows online credit cards payment via secure gateway by RBA bank. When you sign
a contract with a bank, they will provide you with testing and production details along with server certificate and all
other info. You will need to create a private key in OpenSSL and certificate that you need to send to the bank support.
After you exchange keys and certificates with bank, set the plugin details and start with testing.
- PHP version 5.6 and above
- OpenSSL installed on server
- WordPress verison 5.0 and above
- Woocommerce plugin installed and enabled (v 3.8 or greater)
- HRK as a default payment currency
The official documentation is located at the WSB eTomitreba Documentation page.
- Notify URL used (no need to enter success and failure urls in merchant interface)
- Test / Production mode
- Authorization mode supported
- Languages: HR, EN
- Show/hide eTomitreba logo on checkout
- Upload entire
woocommerce-gateway-rbawsbfolder to your site’s
/wp-content/plugins/directory. You can also use the Add new
option in the Plugins menu in WordPress to upload and install the zip file.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Find plugin settings in payment tab on Woocommerce settings page