WRC Pricing Tables is a free CSS3 pricing table plugin with modern and clean design style. Moreover, it is super responsive as well. You can present features and prices of different products in two different ways:
- By displaying the features of each product separately, or
- By comparing the features of each product through a comparison pricing tables.
You can create feature rows and package columns as many as you want. Moreover, you can rearrange row and columns by drag and drop sorting. Also, the pricing table has support for ribbon, tooltip, tick/cross icon, button and many more…
The plugin has also support for WordPress default Color Picker. The great thing is that we have improved default 8 color palettes to 18 palettes. As a result, you can make an impressive and more colorful price table for your business.
Instructions after upgrading to version 2.2.7
In previous versions, when a user deleted a table, the ID number of the shortcode for the rest of the tables auto rearranged. As a result, users also need to change the shortcode ID(s) they were using in a page for their pricing tables. That’s why we updated the shortcode system and now shortcode ID(s) will not changed on deleting a table. After updating to the new version, you only need to click on Regenerate Shortcode button to generate shortcode ID(s) for all pricing tables.
Instructions after upgrading to version 2.2.4
We have updated the plugin a lot in version 2.2.4 to make the pricing table more professional. Therefore, we are requesting you to update your pricing table packages and features for once from “Edit Columns” and “Edit Features” section. After that, everything will be shown as it was except few things. You may have to reset column space (in %) and for caption column, you have to set the column width (in %).
Pricing Table DEMO
Upgrade to Premium
The premium version includes lots of new css3 table designs, features, customization options with dedicated support.
Main features of the premium WRC Pricing Tables:
- 50+ ready-made templates to create pricing table instantly (Ultimate Version)
- Feature Categorization (Ultimate Version)
- Option to add Star Ratings (Ultimate Version)
- Make a copy of any existed pricing table instantly
- Import/Export (Backup) pricing table from one website to another
- PayPal Button Integration
- Pricing Toggles (Switch between monthly-yearly pricing plans or between currencies or anything else…)
- Hide empty features as well as any part of the pricing table
What’s new in version 2.2.9
- 5 ready-made templates to create pricing table instantly
- 18 color palettes to the default WordPress Color Picker
- Responsive For All Devices
- Easy To Use
- Unlimited Background Colors
- Unlimited Rows & Columns
- In-depth customization menus for every single option in your tables.
- Simple animations such as enlarging columns upon hovering or disabling shadows when highlighted.
- Switch between templates without losing data
- Highlight one or more columns as special by enlarging
- Hide one or more columns instead of deleting them
- Option to set column shadow and shadow color
- Option to set price unit or currency at right side
- Option to set button body height as well as button width and height
- Column width will be auto adjusted according to column space
- Sortable Columns & Feature Items
- CSS3 Tooltips & Ribbons
- Tick/Cross Icon
- Implement by Shortcode
- All Major Browser Supported
Watch the video demo of the plugin (Pro version):
Standard Version DEMO
Ultimate Version DEMO
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
Installing WRC Pricing Tables Plugin is as simple as installing any other WordPress Plugin
- Log In as an Admin on your WordPress blog.
- In the menu displayed on the left, there is a “Plugins” tab. Click it.
- Now click “Add New”.
- There, you have the buttons: “Upload Plugin”. Click it.
- Upload the wrc-pricing-tables.zip file and click Install Now button.
- After the installation is finished, click Activate Plugin.
- Go to: Pricing Tables >> Guide for the instruction.