WP Smart Contracts is Ethereum blockchain technology for WordPress. You can easily create Smart Contracts on your website.
INSTANT SMART CONTRACTS
Create Distributed Applications built with Ethereum Solidity Language without the need to be a developer.
WE ♥ WORDPRESS
Create your own Smart Contracts with WordPress intuitive & easy to use interface. Flexible and powerful tools to interact with your Contract.
PRIVATE & SECURE
Take advantage of Ethereum trustworthy Blockchain: Confidentiality, Privacy, and Secure Smart Contract Execution for your own projects and business.
Create Smart Contracts on your website
- Smart Contracts are programs that can be executed, store information and interact with a Blockchain.
- Our contracts are classified using flavors, each one of them is based on very well-known and audited contracts from the Ethereum community, like OpenZeppelin and ConsenSys smart contracts.
Smart Contract Flavors
ERC-20 STANDARD TOKENS
- Vanilla is a simple ERC-20 implementation, for standards-compliant tokens on Ethereum. It is focused on Gas Saving transactions.
- Pistachio is an advanced set of interfaces, contracts, and utilities that implement a Standard Ethereum Token, focused on security.
- Chocolate is an advanced set of interfaces, contracts, and utilities that implement a Standard Ethereum Token, focused on security and also adds an extra level of advanced features.
- Mango is a simple crowdfunding campaign that can receive contributions in Ether. The owner can spend the donations only on contributors’ approval.
INITIAL COIN OFFERINGS
- Raspberry is a pausable Initial Coint Offering (ICO) that can receive contributions in Ether.
- Bluemoon is an advanced Initial Coint Offering (ICO) to create hard capped and ICOs with opening and closing dates.
The Power of Ethereum + WordPress
Connect Ethereum Blockchain with WordPress using Metamask. A frictionless experience to create decentralized smart contracts.
- Choose your favorite contract flavor and customize it to your needs using a visual interface.
- Try your Smart Contracts in the Testnet before going live without spending real Ether.
- Deploy your contracts in the Ethereum mainnet when you are ready.
How to create an ERC-20 token with Ether
How to create an ERC-20 token with WPST
Deploy a Pistachio Token using Ether
Deploy a Pistachio Token using WPST
ERC-20 Block Explorer
Deploy a Crowdfunding using Ether
Deploy a Crowdfunding using WPST
Contribute to crowdfunding with Ether
Create a request to release funds
Approve a request to release funds
Finalize a request to release funds
Initial Coin Offerings
Deploy a Raspberry ICO using Ether
Deploy a Raspberry ICO using WPST
Deploy a Bluemoon ICO using Ether
Deploy a Bluemoon ICO using WPST
Pause an ICO
Unpause an ICO
Send ether directly to an ICO contract and get your new tokens using MyEtherWallet.com
Buy tokens and get them using Metamask
- English – default
- Español de España (Spanish Spain)
- Español de México (Spanish Mexico)
- Español de Chile (Spanish Chile)
- Español de Perú (Spanish Peru)
- Español de Venezuela (Spanish Venezuela)
- Russian. Thanks to https://wordpress.org/support/users/igorrnc2002/
Download the zip file of the plugin, go to your WordPress website, login into the admin panel and click on plugins.
Then click add new, and Upload Plugin buttons.
Choose the downloaded zip file from your hard disk and click install now.
When the uploads complete, click on activate below the wp smart contracts plugin.
To finish setup, go to settings and click on wp smart contracts options, to configure your plugin. You can set an Etherscan API Key Token. This is optional. Also, you can set the block explorer view options, like thousands and decimals separator character format, using commas or dots as separators. You can set the number of decimals you want to show in the Block Explorer for each transaction and the date format, which uses a standard PHP date format syntax.
Finally, you can set a cache option for your block explorer, to improve loading time and reduce the calls to Etherscan API. You can set a time for your cache ranging from no cache at all, to a one week cache. Usually, a cache of a few minutes will be enough depending on the activity of your token.
Also, you have an option to clear cache manually in case of need.
Click on save changes.