WPFront User Role Editor plugin allows you to easily manage WordPress user roles within your site.
You can create, edit or delete user roles and manage role capabilities.
- Create new roles.
- Edit or rename existing roles.
- Clone existing roles.
- Manage capabilities.
- Allows you to add role capabilities.
- Change default user role.
- Add or Remove capabilities.
- Restore role.
- Assign multiple roles.
- Migrate users.
- Navigation menu permissions basic.
- Widget permissions basic.
- Login redirect basic.
- Admin menu editor. [PRO]
- Media library permissions. [PRO]
- User level permissions. [PRO]
- Navigation menu permissions advanced. [PRO]
- Widget permissions advanced. [PRO]
- Login redirect advanced. [PRO]
- Post/Page extended permissions. [PRO]
- Custom post type permissions. [PRO]
- Content restriction shortcodes. [PRO]
- Import/Export. [PRO]
- Multisite support. [PRO]
Compare User Role Editor Pro
- Click Plugins/Add New from the WordPress admin panel
- Search for “WPFront User Role Editor” and install
- Download the .zip package
- Unzip into the subdirectory ‘wpfront-user-role-editor’ within your local WordPress plugins directory
- Refresh plugin page and activate plugin
- Configure plugin using settings link under plugin name or by going to WPFront/User Role Editor
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the WPFront User Role Editor plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem