WPCore is a tool that allows you to manage collections of WordPress plugins and then quickly install them on any WordPress site. You can generate your collections at https://wpcore.com and then import them to your WordPress site by copying and pasting your unique collection key in WordPress.
- Download the plugin via https://wpcore.com/download.
- Upload the ZIP file through the ”Plugins > Add New > Upload” screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ’Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Generate a plugin collection https://wpcore.com/collections/create
- Add some plugins to that collection
- Copy the unique collection key
- In your WordPress admin panel visit Settings -> WPCore
- Add collection keys
- Install the plugins!