Unleash the power of messaging from the forms on your website!
With the power of the WPContactUs plugin, you can communicate back and forth with end-users, with a messaging interface that is similar to the one used in phone apps!
The potential for using this messaging platform on your website is virtually unlimited. It can be used for all kinds of forms, eg: contact-us form, get-a-quote form, get-a-proposal form, support-request form, general-inquiry form, virtually any form.
People in your company can correspond with end-users, so easily from the responsive screen layout, that looks like any phone messaging app.
Provide the ultimate conversational customer experience on your website!!
- As the communication with each user is visible like a conversation, it will become easier to view and follow up on form submissions made from your website.
- You will be able to provided personalized attention to each person. Engage customers via a method not relying on emailing back and forth.
- You can stop the emailing of Contact-Us form submissions to an email address where they are difficult to track, respond to. Email deliverability into the inbox is still a big issue.
- See what time your reply or message was read by the other person. No need to guess whether the email was read.
- Instant exchange of messages.
- Easy to integrate. We provide all the documentation to understand how it works.
- Easily customizable – templates for the front end can be modified to suit your sites look.
- TOP BENEFIT: Up your Ad Revenue by displaying ads in messages page! Why reply to forms by email, where you do not have ads?
This is the most innovative plug in you fill find, to completely modernize the communication from the forms of your website. We are open to suggestions and improvements. Please contact us from the web contact us form anytime.
- Upload the entire ‘wpcontactus’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You will find ‘WPContactUs’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- Open the Settings screen and view / change the default settings.
- Open the Form Settings screen and provide information the form you wish to start conversations for.
For detailed usage and configuration, look at the plugin web site: http://www.wpcontactus.com