Looking for a powerful WordPress ad manager plugin that can display both Google AdSense and banner ads?
Get WPAdCenter. And get complete control over how ads are created, displayed and rotated on your WordPress website.
Display banner images or ads from ad networks like Google AdSense, Media.net, and Amazon advertising.
“WPAdCenter will take care of all aspects of advertising on your WordPress powered websites. Whether you want to run your own advertising in the form of affiliate banners, Google Adsense, or any other advertising network you can think of, or you would like to offer advertising spots for sale on your site – it’s all possible with WPAdCenter.”
– Oli, Founder , Kooc Media
- Display responsive ads anywhere on your WordPress website using a Gutenberg block and simple shortcodes.
- Display banner image ads.
- Connect to your AdSense Account and load ads directly from your wordpress.
- Display ads from ad networks including Google AdSense, Amazon Shopping Ads, Media.net, and more.
- Create unlimited ad-zones to display single or multiple ads.
- Unlimited advertiser accounts.
- Create unlimited ad banners, campaigns, and ad zones.
- Automatically start and stop ads by scheduling campaigns.
- Generates ads.txt with custom content.
- French translation available.
- Customizable banner sizes supported.
- Geo targeted ads displayed ads to audiences at specific locations (Pro feature).
- Comprehensive statistics and reports for campaigns (Pro feature).
- Allow advertisers to signup on your website using a signup form (Pro feature).
- Paypal integration to accept payments online from advertisers (Pro feature).
Upgrade to Pro
Get more from your WPAdCenter. Upgrade to the Pro version.
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
- WP Cookie Consent: Display a customized cookie consent notice (for GDPR), and “Do Not Sell” opt-out notice (for CCPA). Get granular consent and record a consent log.
- WP Local Plus: A local business directory plugin for WordPress websites. Pull business data directly from Google Places and City Grid.
wpadcenterfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress