Easily Optimize Your WordPress Website
WordPress Utility and Performance plugin allows you to enable/disable plugins and themes auto-updates and remove unused CSS files, JS files, meta tags, and other unimportant assets that WordPress and third-party plugins includes.
These assets slow down your WordPress website that ultimately increases bounce rate.
WPUP not only lets you control these assets but also helps you in reducing bounce rate and speeding up your WordPress website.
Features of WordPress Utility and Performance
- Easy to setup
- User friendly dashboard interface
- Quick-toggle options
- Enable/disable unused and unnecessary CSS and JS files (Dashicons, Emojis, WP Embeds, etc.)
- Hide WordPress Version from the frontend to improve security
- Add/Remove XML-RPC, RSD Link, WLW Manifest and Shortlink meta tags from the frontend
- Enable/Disable RSS feeds
- Add/Remove feature image (post thumbnail) to RSS feeds.
- Enable/Disable themes and plugins autoupdate
- Enable/Disable shortcodes in WordPress widgets
If you find this plugin useful to optimize and speed up your WordPress website, then please leave a good rating. Your feedback will motivate us for good work.
To learn more about WordPress, SEO and Blogging, you can also visit TheMaverickSpirit for tutorials and guides on topics like:
…and many more WordPress tutorials.
WP Utility and Performance is the easiest way to optimize your WordPress website by simply enabling/disabling options.
We’ve done these simple tricks in all of our websites and wanted to share it with everyone, specially bloggers, beginners, and non-technical users.
I hope you will find WP Utility and Performance plugin useful to remove unused resources from your WordPress website.
- Install WP Utility and Performance plugin by uploading the
wp-utility-and-performancedirectory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory. (See instructions on how to install a WordPress plugin.)
- Activate WP Utility & Performance through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Enable/Disable Options from
Settings > WP Utility & Performancemenu.