Usage (Create Stats Page)
- Go to ‘WP-Admin -> Pages -> Add New’
- Type any title you like in the page’s title area
- If you ARE using nice permalinks, after typing the title, WordPress will generate the permalink to the page. You will see an ‘Edit’ link just beside the permalink.
- Click ‘Edit’ and type in ‘stats’ in the text field (without the quotes) and click ‘Save’.
[page_stats]in the page’s content area
- Click ‘Publish’
- If you ARE NOT using nice permalinks, you need to go to
WP-Admin -> Settings -> Statsand under ‘Stats URL’, you need to fill in the URL to the Stats Page you created above.
Usage (With Widget)
- Go to
WP-Admin -> Appearance -> Widgets
- The widget name is
I spent most of my free time creating, updating, maintaining and supporting these plugins, if you really love my plugins and could spare me a couple of bucks, I will really appreciate it. If not feel free to use it without any obligations.
Maybe because the installation process is relatively simple, the official website does not write a detailed installation process for the time being. If you encounter problems installing this plugin, you can solve it through search engines or comment below, I will try to help you solve it
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the WP-Stats plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem