If you’ve ever wanted to enable sending SMS from your website or app, This plugin was created for this by using Twilio,One of the best SMS solutions on the market. And they’re reasonably priced and have an excellent API.
The plugin includes functionality to directly send a text message (SMS) to any permissible number from the plugin settings page. You can use it to send BULK SMS to any user role of your website, or to all the users.It’s an excelent marketing approach.
The plugin also allows WordPress Users/Developers to extend its settings and functionality and integrate it into any type of site. For example, it can easily be extended to send a text message on virtually any WordPress action.
Here’s a list of what the plugin provides out of the box:
- Custom function to easily send SMS messages to any number (including international ones)
- Functionality to directly send a text message to any permissible number from the plugin settings page
- Send Bulk SMS to all the users of the website or to a user role.
- Send SMS Newsletter to all the users of the website or to a user role or to a custom list of numbers.Many premium features and options are integrated within this one.
- Enable sending SMS notifications to the admin or any number about any activity on the website (New comment,New Post,..)
- Hooks to add additional tabs on the plugin settings page to allow managing all SMS related settings from the same page
- Basic logging capability to keep track of up to 100 entries
- Mobile Phone User Field added to each profile (optional)
- Shorten URLs using Bit.ly or Google URL Shortener API (optional)
Extend, Contribute, Integrate
The plugin is extended by premium addons.
- Woocommerce SMS : It will send SMS to your Woocommerce store’s customers to notify them about their orders’ statuses. (Order completed, Shipped, Cancelled,Delivered,..)
- Event Espresso SMS Reminder : It sends SMS reminders to event attendees who registered on your Event Espresso website.
- Bulk SMS: Send Bulk SMS to the users of your websites, You can select which one you want to receive your SMS.
- WPSMS for Contact Form 7: Send notifications to the admin when someone send a message through the website forms..
- AdForest Theme integration: Enable options to send SMS to the sellers on your website when they are contacted through their ads’ contact form.
- Easy Digital Downloads Integartion: if you use EDD, You can enable sending SMS notifications to your customers when they have any action in the store (Order completed, Shipped, Cancelled,..)
- WPSMS for Vantage (By Appthemes): The admin receives SMS when a new business is being submited on his Vantage directory website.
- WPSMS for Classipress (By Appthemes) : The admin receives SMS when a new listing is being submited on his Classipress classified ads website.
- More integrations to come next. Check out more addons here.
// If you want us to create a custom addon for your plugin or a theme, contact us , We will be happy to help You.
For custom integration with your WordPress website, please contact us here.
Disclaimer: This plugin is not affiliated with or supported by Twilio, Inc. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Extract and upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to
Settings -> Twilioin WordPress and enter API details and Twilio number.