WP Search Insights records all searches made on your website. See from which post, page, or product a search originated in a clean and straightforward dashboard. Keep records of most popular searches, with and without results. Rank keywords by popularity and use the search filter to keep out spam.
Any code suggestions? We’re on GitHub as well!
- Records search activity on your website
- Explore results in custom date ranges
- Keep records of most popular searches, with and without results
- Rank keywords by popularity
- Search filter to keep out spam
- Works with Ajax Search forms
- Records originating pages and subsequent landing page after a search query
- Export records in CSV
- Privacy-friendly search analytics
Love WP Search Insights?
Hopefully, this plugin gives you valuable insights into what your users are looking for. If you want to support the continuing development of this plugin, please leave us a review!
Contact us if you have any questions, issues, or suggestions.
WP Search Insights in your language?
Translations can be added very easily here.
To install this plugin:
- Download the plugin
- Upload the plugin to the wp-content/plugins directory,
- Searches are already being recorded! Follow the link in the activation notice to your WP Search Insights dashboard.