Best Project Management Tool for WordPress
Being one of the most advanced project management and task management tools for WordPress, WP Project Manager comes with some of the exceptional features that turn your project management experience of your teammates a joyful ride. Super-charge your productivity creating, organizing and assigning tasks within a few clicks.
Its user-friendly interface and web-based task management feature enable the user to complete their to-dos quicker than ever.
Effortlessly get your team to complete all the projects timely with its time tracking tool and generate an advanced performance report with its built-in reporting feature absolutely hassle-free. This cutting edge innovative project management solution is termed as one of the more reliable open source Project Manager software for WordPress.
So now you can through your headache of being able to manage the project efficiently out of the window with this super-efficient project management application.
Want to give it a try? Then try its 👉 FREE OFFICIAL DEMO
- Add as many to-do lists as you want with title and description
- Add tasks, assign users, assign a due date
- See progress bar on the list
- Add comments on individual to-do lists and to-do’s
- Mark to-do as complete/incomplete
- 3 types of milestones are there, a) upcoming, b) completed and c) late milestone
- Assign messages and to-do list on milestone
- Messages are used for discussing the project with co-workers of that project
- You can add attachments on messages
- Comments can be made for discussion
- File sharing feature to ensure better understanding and workflow between co-workers.
- Upload all files on messages and comments and navigate to individual attached threads.
- Upload and share any file anytime in one place (Pro).
- Email notification to keep the users updated about their assigned, upcoming or outdated tasks.
- Control who will receive which notification from settings (Pro).
- Get a real-time notification for your project management activities with push notifications.
- You will receive notifications for assigning team members, mentioning in comments, creating tasks, and updating task status.
- Let your users be able to view your projects from the frontend
- Manage projects without going to backend interface.
- Create unlimited custom boards according to your need
- Drag and drop tasks from one board to another anytime
- Create new task right from any board whenever you want
- Get an exact idea of the current stages of all the tasks from one place
- Observe the duration of the tasks through horizontal bar graphs
- Change beginning and finishing dates of the tasks or projects
- Assess dependencies among different tasks and subtasks
- Timer with start, stop or pause feature for every task.
- Calculation and tracking of time spent on a task.
- Payment for hourly charged workers is made easy.
- Invoices will be automatically formatted based on your input
- Upon a payment completion, the amount will be added to your account and the invoice will be automatically marked as paid
- Invoices can be downloaded as pdf
- Create different tasks for different teams
- Set administrative staffs with access over all departments
- Set different permissions for different employee roles.
- Manage everything from the front end of your site
- Break your long tasks into as many portion as you need.
- Assign several workers for several tasks.
- You can create a project automatically after the order or the payment is processed.
- Control which product will create what type of project and task.
- Add and manage user roles like co-workers, managers, and clients to the Projects and Tasks.
- Integrate your WP Project Manager Pro with the best workspace communication tool – Slack
- Get instant notifications on your Slack channels when a new task, subtask, comment is created or an existing one is modified. And also when a task is completed or a new co-worker is added.
- Connect your GitHub and Bitbucket account with WP Project Manager easily.
- When issues will be created on your GitHub and Bitbucket account, it will be added to your task list. So, your developer team can take action in time.
- To make your project management efficient, you need to have reports for tasks and user activities. It will help you to make the right decisions for your projects and team.
You will get several predefined report cases depending on the user activities. The reports are very much self-explanatory. The reports are very much self-explanatory. You will get,
1. Overdue Tasks
2. Completed Task
3. User Activities
4. Task by Milestone
5. Unassigned Tasks
STANDOUT FUNCTIONALITIES OF WP PROJECT MANAGER
EFFICIENT TASK MANAGER WITH INTUITIVE INTERFACE
Manage all types of tasks and projects with the least time possible. The interactive user-friendly interface will not only give you a smooth experience but also assist you to boost the overall efficiency.
TEAM COLLABORATION MADE EASY
With built-in discussion thread and file sharing option, make the most out of teamwork without any hassle. Easily work simultaneously with remote teams with this team collaboration tool for WordPress.
BEST FIT FOR ANY KIND OF TEAMS
No matter which team or organization you are running, WP Project Manager ensures the best outcome from all kinds of teams. This is why this plugin has become the favorite open source project management software for every team and individuals.
FULL CONTROL OVER PRIVACY AND SECURITY
No compromise with privacy and permission among the tasks or projects. With user role customization and team permission feature (Pro), manage who can see or who can manage which project very easily.
PERSONAL DASHBOARD FOR USERS
Everyone gets their own dashboard to stay updated about tasks in the most organized way. From this personal board, a user will be able to access only the projects and tasks he is allowed to see.
So still wondering why WP Project Manager should be your first choice in task management plugins?
SEE HOW WP PROJECT MANAGER HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED BY THE TOP SITES
- Top 6 WordPress Project Management Plugins
- Top 23 WordPress Plugins for Freelancers to Improve Their Workflow
- Top 8 Project Management Plugins For WordPress
- Project Management Tools for WordPress to Help You Stay on Track
LEARN HOW YOU CAN LEVERAGE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY TOOL TO THE FULLEST
If you think you can help develop this plugin even better then you can always more than welcome to contribute to this project. Please fork the repository from Github.
OUR VALUABLE CONTRIBUTORS
- French translation by Corentin allard
- Dutch translation by eskamedia
- Brazilian Portuguese translation by Anderson
- German translation by Alexander Pfabel
- Spanish translation by Luigi Libet
- Indonesian translation by hirizh
- Polish translation by Jacek Synowiec
CHECKOUT OUR OTHER AWESOME PRODUCTS
- Dokan – Multivendor Marketplace Plugin
- WP User Frontend Pro
- WordPress ERP
- WooCommerce Conversion Tracking
- Happy Addons
WP Project Manager uses Appsero SDK to collect some telemetry data upon user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Appsero SDK does not gather any data by default. The SDK only starts gathering basic telemetry data when a user allows it via the admin notice. We collect the data to ensure great user experience for all our users.
Integrating Appsero SDK DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY start gathering data, without confirmation from users in any case.
Learn more how Appsero collects and uses this data.
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.