[ ✅ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐔𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒 b𝓎 𝒫𝓊𝓋𝑜𝓍 ] :
• Revised for security to be reliable and free of vulnerability holes.
• Efficient, not to add any extra load/slowness to site.
• Don’t collect private data.
The famous database browser & manager (for MySQL & MariaDB) – use it inside WordPress Dashboard without an extra hassle.
- PHP >= 7.1.3 is required to for phpMyAdmin latest version (otherwise you will have option to use older version of PMA, which is not encouraged for usage).
- This plugin has been started from 2018 year, and we have no relations to the old age’s (from 3rd party scammers) vulnerable wp-phpMyAdmin plugin. This plugin is just a wrapper for official phpMyAdmin release and depends itself on the realiability & security of the
phpMyAdminitself. Also, initially we wanted to put PhpMyAdmin release
.zipfile (with same checksum, to ensure the checksums are same) to unpack that .zip directly upon plugin’s installation, but unfortunately WordPress.Org plugin team didn’t allow to put
.zipfile in the package (saying that SVN doesn’t like .zip files), so, we had to submit original PMA (untouched) to the repository.
- For the reason to make it compact, some extra files (language files, etc) are removed.
See all available options and their description on plugin’s settings page.
A) Enter your website “Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New” and enter the plugin name
B) Download plugin from WordPress.org , Extract the zip file and upload the container folder to “wp-content/plugins/”