Tidio Live Chat is a live chat service which allows you to communicate with your customers easily, also with the help of chatbots. It is designed specifically for the WordPress community. Once you install the plugin, you will be ready to take full advantage of the benefits our service provides. A free plan is available!
Best WordPress Live Chat Plugin
Tidio Live Chat allows you to chat with and convert your customers easily, also with the help of chatbots and email marketing. It is designed specifically for the WordPress community. Once you install the WordPress live chat plugin, you will be ready to take full advantage of the benefits our service provides. A free plan is available!
Tidio is by far, the best experience with any live chat software that I have ever had, period. Its super simple to use. I would recommend Tidio 10/10!!!
TIDIO WORDPRESS LIVE CHAT PLUGIN – FEATURES
- Extremely easy installation – once you install the plugin, you’re ready to go
- 4 integrated channels for complete customer communication: live chat, chatbots, email marketing, and Messenger
- Tidio WordPress Chatbots that will solve your customers’ issues 24/7 and generate more leads
- Keep track of who visits your website
- Contact any customer that is currently visiting your site
- Adjust the color scheme to your needs
- Free and easy-to-use mobile and desktop apps (iOS, Android, Windows, OS X, Chrome)
- Use a dedicated app for mobile and desktop devices (iOS, Android, Windows, OS X, Chrome)
- The integrated widget supports 183 languages, with 21 pre-translated language packs available
- A modern widget design that suits any website
- An offline form for your visitors, so that you get email notifications about messages when you’re not online
- Contact your visitors via email when they leave your website and send email marketing campaigns with built-in Tidio Email Marketing tool
- Integration with Zapier, Zendesk, GetResponse, SalesForce, Google Analytics, MailChimp, and many more
- Use live chat, chatbots, email marketing and Messenger in a single panel
- Contact your visitors via email when they leave the chat
- Integration with Zendesk, GetResponse, SalesForce, MailChimp, and many more
- All channels in one place – use chat, email, and Messenger in a single panel
- Great technical support 24/7
- A free plan available
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TIDIO LIVE CHAT PLUGIN FOR WORDPRESS
Your potential customers are visiting your WordPress website right now, but there’s a lower chance they’ll buy from you if they’re not engaged. After 1-minute installation, a Tidio Live Chat widget appears on your website and lets your customers get real-time personal help by answering questions and resolving their doubts. This directly results in more sales, higher customer satisfaction and bigger contacts’ list.
What if you’re not online or you’d like to engage your customers automatically for even more sales and generated leads? With ready-to-use chatbots you can send messages, collect emails and answer frequently asked questions – fully automatically. After that, you easily reach out to all your contacts with one of the ready-to-use email marketing templates available with built-in Tidio Email Marketing solution.
How do I use Tidio Live Chat in WordPress?
Right after you install, open the “Tidio Chat” tab, and you’re ready to go! A chat widget will be visible on your website, so your visitors can contact you in real-time. Once you access the Tidio dashboard, you can reply to any incoming chats, configure Chatbots, send email marketing campaigns, and manage other settings.
If you’re lacking support of your language, please contact us on contact[at]tidio.net or visit our website www.tidio.com
Please note that Tidio is free. After activating the plugin, your 7 day trial period including all the premium features will begin. When the trial period is finished, you can downgrade your account to Free or continue to use the PRO account. More information here.
- Go to WordPress Control Panel
- Click “Plugins”, then “Add New”
- Type in “Tidio Live Chat” and click “Search Plugins”
- Download and install the Plugin
- Click the “Activate Plugin” link
- Move to the “Live Chat” section in the menu
- Done! Now you can start talking with your users