WP Job Openings plugin is the most simple yet powerful plugin for setting up a job listing page for a website.
The plugin is designed after carefully analysing hundreds of job listing layouts and methods. We just picked the best features out of the all and built a plugin that’s super simple to use and extensible to a high performing recruitment tool.
The plugin comes with two layouts – Grid and List which are designed carefully according to the modern design and User Experience principles. Highlight of the plugin is its totally flexible filter options.
- Super Simple and Easy to Set Up and See
- Two Different Modern Layouts
- Clean and User Friendly Designs
- Unlimited Job Specifications
- Unlimited Filtering Options
- Search Option to find jobs
- AJAX Powered Job Listing and Filtering
- Comes with Default Form to Submit Applications
- HR Role for setting up HR user
- Options to Customise Email Notifications
- Custom Email Notification Templates
- Application Listings in Plugin
- Job Expiry Options
- Job posting structured data for better SEO
- Recent Jobs Widget
- WPML Support
- Detailed documentation
WP Job Openings PRO Features
Power-up your job listing with the PRO pack Add-on
- Form Builder – Make your own application form
- Shortlist, Reject and Select Applicants
- Rate and Filter Applications
- Custom Email Notifications & Templates
- Email CC option for job submission notifications
- Notes and Activity Log
- Option to Filter and Export Applications
- Attach uploaded file with email notifications
- Shortcode generator for generating customised job lists
You can contribute to the community by translating the plugin to your language. Believe us, it’s super-easy. Click on the link below, choose your language and start translating the strings in Development (trunk).
Super simple Job Listing plugin to manage Job Openings and Applicants on your WordPress site.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsscreen in WordPress