WP eBay Product Feeds allows you to quickly and easily place feeds from the eBay Partner Network into your WordPress blog. These can easily be embedded into posts, placed as widgets or inserted into the themes – flexibility is huge. This plugin is ideal for bloggers who wish to make more money through their blogs by promoting eBay’s affiliate programme, as well as users who sell their own items on eBay.
Please Note From 1st September 2020 the Dynamic Feed Generator from eBay is being withdrawn. We’ve partnered with another service – Auction Request, that will be used to handle feeds, though any other feed generator will work.
WP eBay Product Feeds Premium
WP eBay Product Feeds Premium is a plugin that extends the usability of WP eBay Product Feeds to allow you to create simple templates. You can turn feeds into beautiful shop style layouts, encouraging clickthroughs, higher sales and more referrals.
Also, from 2.3, you can now use WP eBay Product Feeds Premium to introduce smart links into your post. Save time and effort creating affiliate links to eBay using Smart Links!
About Winwar Media
This plugin is made by Winwar Media, a WordPress Development and Training Agency in Manchester, UK.
Why don’t you?
- WP eBay Product Feeds WordPress Plugin homepage with further instructions.
- Check out more of our WordPress Plugins
- Follow us on Social Media, such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+
- Send us an email! We like hearing from plugin users.
- Check out our book, bbPress Complete
We offer support in two places:-
- Support on the WordPress.org Support Board
- A priority support forum, which offers same-day responses.
Want to help development?
- Fix (or submit) an issue on Github.
To install, please do the following:-
- Upload the plugin to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or use the Add New feature
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set the default feed and item number in the “WP eBay Product Feeds” Options Page.
[ebayfeedsforwordpress feed="" items="5"]in any page. Place the feed URL in the “” and the number of items to display where “5” is, in any page or post (or use the button on the rich text editor).
For a full guide on how to install WP eBay Product Feeds, check out the how to install and setup WP eBay Product Feeds guide on Winwar Media.