Easy to use WordPress plugin to accept paypal payment for a service or product or donation in one click. Can be used in the sidebar, posts and pages of your site.
For information, detailed documentation, video tutorial and updates, please visit the WordPress PayPal Payment Plugin Page
- Quick installation and setup.
- Easily take payment for a service from your site via PayPal.
- The ultimate plugin to create PayPal buy now buttons.
- Create the payment buttons on the fly and embed them anywhere on your site using a shortcode.
- Add multiple payment widget for different services or products.
- Ability to configure which currency you want to use to accept the payment.
- You will need to have your own PayPal account (creating a PayPal account is free).
- Integrate PayPal with your WordPress powered site.
- Accept donation on your WordPress site for a cause.
- Allow your users to specify an amount that they wish to pay. Useful when you need to accept variable payment amount.
- Ability to specify a reference value for the payment.
- Ability to specify a payment subject for the payment widget.
- Add PayPal Buy Now buttons anywhere on a WordPress post or a page.
- Ability to set the country code to use a particular language for the PayPal checkout page.
- Create a payment button widget to accept payment in any currency accepted by PayPal.
- Ability to specify a payment subject for each paypal payment widget.
- Ability to specify a custom button image for the payment button.
- Ability to specify a cancel URL for the payment widget.
- Ability to collect tax for the payment (if you need to).
- Ability to open the payment window in a new browser tab or window.
- Create a payment widget to accept any amount from your customer. Users will specify the amount to pay (useful for donations).
- Create text based or image based payment buttons.
- Ability to return the user to a specific page after the payment.
There are few ways you can use this plugin:
- Use the sortcode [wp_paypal_payment] to place the payment accept form.
- Add the paypal payment widget to your sidebar widgets.
- Call the function from a template file:
- Use the shortcode with custom parameter option to add multiple different payment widget in different areas of the site.
- Unzip and Upload the folder ‘WP-accept-paypal-payment’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings and configure the options eg. your email, Subject text etc.
- See the usage section for details on how to place the paypal payment widget