WP Easy Login remember the username of each user who logged-in to the site. Usernames are stored in the browser and displayed when you visit default login page of the website using the same browser.
It is very useful plugin when users have many accounts on the same site.
- Easy login by just entering the password and selecting an account for login
- Define the age of cookie to store the username in a browser
- Customize the users’ list by turning off/on Email, Role and Gravatar
- Customize hints and button labels
- Users can remove their accounts from the browser at any time.
- Works with WordPress default login page
- Install WP Easy Login from the ‘Plugins’ section in your dashboard (Plugins > Add New > Search for ‘WP Easy Login’).
Download WP Easy Login and upload it to your webserver via your FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
- Activate the plugin and navigate to (Settings > WP Easy Login) to choose your desired settings.