- Author: Fahad Mahmood
- Project URI: http://androidbubble.com/blog/wordpress/plugins/wp-datepicker
- Demo URI: http://demo.androidbubble.com/wp-datepicker
WP Datepicker is a free WordPress plugin to display date field on WordPress post, page, contact and event forms. You can enter multiple CSS selectors as CSV to display date field on desired forms or pages. You can enable date field for backend which means datepicker will be implemented in wp-admin as well. It is possible to make datepicker field editable or readonly. There is an option to enable weekends so, Saturdays and Sundays will be removed from datepicker as some service businesses do not offer weekend service. You can set months to full or short form and can edit date format or default date. It saves changes automatically.
WP Datepicker is a lightweight WordPress Plugin with variety of options without worrying about jQuery scripts for every other field in your scripts. It’s a FREE plugin for advanced users obviously, because they can extend it with a little effort. Advanced version is also available with most of the demanded/common parameters under settings page.
I hope you will enjoy this plugin and will feel it a convenience in your life.
calender, widget, popup
- Carrington Core
- Hybrid Core
- Options Framework
- Redux Framework
- Change close text, current text, min-date, max-date
- Inline position will display calendar beneath the field
- Change year, month, first day, year range
- Use custom colors and font selection
- Multi instances can be added
- Various datepicker styles and skins
- Show button panel
I would appreciate the suggestions related to new features. Please don’t forget to support this free plugin by giving your awesome reviews.
A brief Markdown Example
- Can be used with WooCommerce
- Exceptional support is available
- Developed according to the WordPress plugin development standards
This WordPress Plugin is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or any later version. This free software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this software. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html.
How to install the plugin and get it working:
Go to your wordpress admin “yoursite.com/wp-admin”
Login and then access “yoursite.com/wp-admin/plugin-install.php?tab=upload
Upload and activate this plugin
Now go to admin menu -> settings -> WP Datepicker
Download the WP Datepicker installation package and extract the files on
- Create a new directory named
WP Datepickerin the
wp-content/pluginsdirectory of your WordPress installation. Use an FTP or SFTP client to upload the contents of your WP Datepicker archive to the new directory that you just created on your web host.
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard and activate the WP Datepicker plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated, a new WP Datepicker sub-menu will appear in your WordPress admin -> settings menu.