WP Advanced newsletter plugin allows user to subscribe newsletter to receive new updates using email subscribers Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Active campaign and Campaign Monitor.
User subscribe newsletter by enter email.
- Easy Customization
- Mailchimp Integration
- Constant Contact Integration
- Active Campaign Integration
- Assign time in seconds to display WP Advanced newsletter popup
- Assign time in days for expire WP Advanced newsletter popup
- Set fields value of all Email Subscribers
- Popup ask for Email Address to subscribe for newsletter
- Add information of user in the list of active Email Subscribers on Newsletter Subscription
- Contact will added in list of Email Subscribers only by Email
- Display information of all the subscribed users in list of Email Subscribers
- Simple and easy to understand
- Translation Ready
- WPML Compatible
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WP Advanced newsletter, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WP Advanced newsletter” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our WP Advanced newsletter plugin you can view details about it such as description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our WP Advanced newsletter plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.