This lightweight plugin caches the most visited pages in the admin area; it uses ajax to prefetch the pages and stores them on the server for each user.
The cache is useful for sites with many installed plugins, which often make the administrative section very slow, especially in the case of woocommerce with many displayed products.
- WordPress 4.6 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- WordPress 5.0 or greater
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-admin-cachedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings > WP Admin Cache
- Check “Cache enabled” to activate the cache.
- Choose which pages are to be cached.
- Set the cache duration.
- Save the settings.