Welcome to WP 404 Auto Redirect to Similar Post!
This plugin automatically redirect 404 pages to similar posts based on Title, Post Types & Taxonomies. If nothing similar is found, visitors will be redirected to the homepage or a custom URL.
- Automatically detect any 404.
- Automatically search a similar post based on multiple factors:
- Potential Post Type
- Potential Taxonomy
- If nothing similar is found, set your Fallback Behavior:
- Redirect to homepage
- Redirect to a custom URL
- Display the default 404 page
- Choose the redirection HTTP header status:
- 301 headers
- 302 headers
- Exclude Post Types from possible redirections.
- Exclude Taxonomies from possible redirections.
- Exclude Posts based on a custom post meta.
- Exclude Terms based on a custom term meta.
- Display the Debug Console instead of being redirected (Admin).
- Preview possible redirection from the administration panel.
- Expose ‘WP-404-Auto-Redirect’ headers on 404 pages. (Admin).
- Log redirections in the /wp-content/debug.log file.
- Create your own search engines logic.
- Create your own search engines groups & fire sequence.
*New* Engines & Groups:
WP 404 Auto Redirect to Similar Post 1.0 introduces the concept of engines and groups which let you customize your own searching & matching logic. The plugin comes with 5 engines and 1 default group out of the box!
Default Group Engines:
Find and fix common URL mistakes.
Search for a Post that perfectly match keywords.
Search for a similar Post.
Search for a similar Term.
Search Post: Fallback
If a Post Type is set in the WP Query, redirect to the Post Type Archive.
- Easy to Install / Uninstall.
- No useless data saved in Database.
- Blazing Fast Performance.
WP 404 Auto Redirect to Similar Post is 100% compatible with all popular manual redirection plugins:
If you use one of them, but missed a manual redirection and a 404 is about to be displayed, WP 404 Auto Redirect to Similar Post will cover you.
They talk about us! 🙂
- Quels plugins utiliser pour corriger les erreurs 404 sous WordPress ?
- 6+ 404 Redirect WordPress Plugins 2018 (Free and Paid)
- 12 Best Free SEO Plugins for WordPress
- Recommended Plugins for WordPress
- Top WordPress Plugins I Can’t Do Without
- Permalink Finder Plugin is deprecated
- Membuat halaman Error 404 menjadi SEO friendly
- The Ultimate Guide to Starting a Travel Blog
- 80 Best WordPress Plugins for 2018
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-404-auto-redirect-similar-postdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to Settings > WP 404 Auto Redirect to change your settings.
- Everything is ready! Now try to trigger a 404 page!