Ever wanted to create a front-end login form, custom user registration form and front-end password reset form that will conform to a WordPress (theme) design?
With knowledge of just HTML & CSS, code the form component in combination with our expressive shortcodes, make it pretty with CSS and ProfilePress will handle the rest.
Don’t know how to code? Get form designs from the theme shop installable via the built-in theme installer.
You don’t need to worry about server-side PHP validation, authentication and authorization. Simply code the forms in HTML with the help of the plugin form builder and ProfilePress will turn them into functional custom login, registration and password reset forms. Magic
Note: This is the lite version of ProfilePress plugin. Want even more features? Click here to purchase the best user registration and user profile plugin now!
Features of the plugin include:
- Unlimited front-end login forms / user login.
- Unlimited WordPress registration forms / user registration form.
- Unlimited front-end password reset forms.
- Live preview of form design as you code.
- Redirect WordPress default login to custom front-end login page
- Redirect WordPress default registration to custom front-end registration page
- Redirect WordPress default password reset to custom password reset page.
- Redirect users to a custom page after login
- Redirect users to a custom page after logout.
- Built-in theme installer for installing ProfilePress form themes.
Want More? Go Premium
- Ajax login, registration and password reset forms.
- Unlimited front-end edit-profile forms.
- Beautiful front-end user profile.
- Multi-step registration forms.
- Avatar uploads for users.
- Social login: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, GitHub.
- Create extra custom fields / user fields.
- Create Extra User Fields
- Customizable user login, registration and password reset widget
- Customizable tabbed widget.
- One-time passwordless login.
- Email Customizer (personalize all emails sent to your users or admins; customize default WordPress registration email)
- Auto-magic user login & redirection after registration.
- Custom Redirects
- Redirect user to a custom page after login.
- Redirect user to a custom page after logout.
- Redirect default profile to a custom edit Profile page.
- Welcome message to newly registered users.
- Customize-able password reset mail.
- Built-in user moderation / admin Approval/ confirm new user registration.
- Users login with username or email address.
- Global admin login to users account.
- No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA for combating spam.
- SEO optimized.
- And lots more…
- Go Premium
- Pinnacle – a smooth and clean custom login, registration and password reset ProfilePress theme for WordPress with social login.
- Montserrat – a beautiful one-page ProfilePress account form that combines a login, registration, password reset and social login together thus eliminating the need for creating a separate forms for user registration, login and reset of passwords.
- Stride – an elegant, customizable WordPress multi-step registration form.
- Bash one-pager – a simple, pretty, responsive one-page account form with social login.
- Bash Edit Profile – an elegant, responsive front-end edit profile form for WordPress.
- Parallel – a horizontal, responsive & aesthetic login, registration and password reset form with social login.
- Perfecto – a clean, polished login, registration and password reset form with two color flavors.
- Click here to view more
- Admin Bar & Dashboard Control – disable admin bar and control users access to WordPress admin / dashboard.
- Navigation Menu Links – adding login, login/logout, registration, password reset, edit profile & my profile links to WordPress menu made easy.
- MailChimp – automatically subscribe new users to your MailChimp list.
- Email Confirmation – ensures new registered users confirm their email addresses before they can login to WordPress.
- WordPress & BuddyPress Extended Profile Sync – provides 2-way syncing of WordPress profile fields with BuddyPress extended profile.
- Join BuddyPress Groups – Allows users to select BuddyPress groups to join during registration.
- Campaign Monitor – automatically subscribe new users to your Campaign Monitor list.
- Polylang Integration – build multilingual login, registration, password reset, edit profile forms & more for WordPress.
- Multisite Integration – allows front-end registration of new user sites in WordPress Multisite Network.
- WooCommerce Integration – manage Shipping and Billing fields with ProfilePress, replace the default WooCommerce login and edit account form with that of ProfilePress and more.
- Akismet Integration – block spam and bot user registration in WordPress with Akismet and keep your membership site safe.
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out our other products:
- MailOptin – The best WordPress email optin forms, email automation & newsletters plugin in the market.
Installing ProfilePress is just like any other WordPress plugin.
Navigate to your WordPress “Plugins” page, inside of your WordPress dashboard, and follow these instructions:
- In the search field enter ProfilePress. Click “Search Plugins”, or hit Enter.
- Select ProfilePress and click either “Details” or “Install Now”.
- Once installed, click “Activate”.