Persistent Login is a simple plugin that keeps users logged into your website unless they explicitly choose to log-out.
It requires no set-up, just install and save your users time by keeping them logged into your website securely, avoiding the annoyance of forgetting usernames & passwords.
For added security, users can visit their Profile page in the WP Admin area to see how many sessions they have, what device was used and when they were last active. The user can choose to end any session with the click of a button!
- Selects the ‘Remember Me’ box by default.
- If left checked, users will be kept logged in for 1 year
- Each time a user revisits your website, their login is extended to 1 year again
- Dashboard stats show you how many users are being kept logged in
- Force log-out all users with the click of a button
- Users can manage their active sessions from the Profile page in the admin area
- Support for common plugins out of the box
- Secure, fast and simple to use!
Once the plugin is installed, click the End all Sessions button on the plugin settings page to encourage users to login again and be kept logged in forever!
- Theme My Login
- Ultimate Member
- Ultimate Member – Terms and Conditions Extension
- WooCommerce Social Login (Premium)
- Ultimate Member Social Login Extension (Premium)
These plugins are supported out of the box. No hassle and no settings to change!
This plugin honours the ‘Remember Me’ checkbox. It is checked by default, but if it is unchecked the user won’t be remembered.
There is a premium version of the plugin for those who want more control.
The premium plan offers the following features:
- Manage which user roles have persistent login
- Set how long users are kept logged in for (up to 1 year)
- Allows you to hide the ‘Remember Me’ checkbox, so that users are always remembered.
- Session management for users: Users can see all logins. Block Editor and Shortcode support
- Session management for admins: End any users session from the admin area quickly and easily
- Free localhost licence
- All future features and updates (with a valid licence)
- Priority Support direct from within WP admin
- Download and install the plugin onto your WordPress website
- Activate the plugin
- Click the End all Sessions button on the plugin settings page to force all users to login again