WordPress Inspector will inspect your site for speed, seo, security and performance. Your WordPress URL, Theme and Plugins are sent to https://wordpress.inspector.io where we run different benchmarks and tests on your WordPress and tell you how it performs.
Includes a complete security and exploit scanner which scans your WordPress for potentially broken plugins or themes. Removing broken plugins is a big win in maintaining a high performance WordPress site.
- Speed: Checks for issues causing slow speed
- SEO: Checks for any issues causing SEO rankings to drop
- Security: Tests your WordPress for vulnerabilities and security issues
- Performance: Tests performance of your WordPress
- Theme: Tests your theme for any security issues
- Plugins: Identify broken plugins or themes
WordPress Inspector includes a scanner which will look for broken plugins and themes and recommend you alternatives. It will also give you recommendations to improve performance.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/inspector-wpdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the ‘WP Inspector’ screen to inspect your WordPRess