The Boat Dealer Plugin version 2020 is the easiest way to manage, list and sell your boats and PWC online.
You can create Custom Fields without Code or another plugin.
Responsive, light and very easy to install and manage. StartUp guide online available at plugin settings page.
The plugin provides option for include (no quantity limit) and manage features table.
You don’t need another plugin or extension (neither coding) to complete the job.
You can find the:
- Download Demo Data Here
- demo page here
- demo video here
- online guide here
- support page here
- Free Boat Dealer Theme page here
- Free Boat Seller Theme page here
- Faq Page here
- Plugin Site here
- Share 🙂
2 themes included: Gallery and List View.
- Really built for Boat Dealer business not for Classified Websites
- Range Slider for Price
- Multilingual Support
- English, Dutch, Italian, Spanish and Portugues Files Included
- Contact Me for translate to another language
- Easily Customize Search Options
- Currency Manager
- 3 Widgets (Search, Featured and Recent boats)
- Add your own features fields/equipments (no limit)
- You Can Manage also Models table.
- Flexslider gallery integrated (optional)
- Call to Action Contact Form
- Gallery or List View Template for Show Room Page
- Option for thumbnails with ratio 4:3 or 2:1
- Filter boats for Type (premium version).
- Unlimited colours setup to match your site theme. (premium version).
- Summary for the most important data, when mouse on boat image (gallery)
- Added Team Page, Table and ShortCode
- Much More…
This plugin was tested and work fine with this themes:
- Twenty Seventeen
- Twenty Sixteen
- Twenty fifteen
- Twenty fourteen
- Twenty thirteen
- Boat Dealer (Free)
- For Dummies (Free)
- Vertical Menu (Free)
- Kar Dealer (Free)
- Boat Seller Theme (Free)
OTHERS IMAGES CREDIT
Some Icons made by www.freepik.com
Royalty free photos www.pixabay.com
1) Install via wordpress.org
2) Activate the plugin through the ’Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.