Everest Admin Theme lite – is a perfect Free WordPress plugin to makes your WordPress website’s admin dashboard look non-WordPess. Though WordPress itself is great, many of you might want to white-label the WP Admin dashboard and give it a complete different look and make it more customized for you and your clients.
Plugin setup is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- 4 different pre designed dashboard template selection options.
- Background selection options(background color) for dashboard.
- Add custom favicon to your wordpress dashboard.
- Hide/show admin bar in frontend.
- Admin bar menu and submenu background color selection option.
- Admin menu and submenu background color selection option.
- Dashboard widgets hide/show options.
- Option to hide footer area completely.
- Option to hide/show right and left footer texts.
- Add you custom texts in footer area.
- Customize your login page form with pre designed 2 templates.
- Change the background of your login page with background color as per your need.
- Option to hide login page’s header logo.
- Option to hide remember me link option in login page.
- Option to hide various post metas of posts and pages.
- Add your own custom CSS as per your need.
- Nice and easy to use admin interface for site admin to manage, configure the plugin.
- Translation ready.
– Dedicated email, forum support.
Some Useful Links
- Support Email: [email protected]
- Support Forum Link: http://accesspressthemes.com/support/
- Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjZNcVG3fDE
- Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/AccessPressThemes
For a easy installation guide checkout the Installation tab above.
For complete information and documentation regarding plugin, please visit below links.
- Unzip everest-admin-theme-lite.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/everest-admin-theme-lite
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For customizing the plugin’s settings, click on Everest Admin Theme Lite menu in WordPress left admin menu.