For more information and to take a look at the Pro version, visit our website – WP Auctions.
About the Plugin
WP Auctions is a revolutionary plugin which allows you to host auctions on your WordPress powered blog or website completely fee free! Show your auctions in an attractive AJAX powered popup for optimum user experience.
Stop paying listing fees, seller fees, final value fees, gallery fees or any other type of fee for your auctions on other 3rd party sites. Run your own auctions and sell to your site visitors!
Installation and activation takes less than 30 seconds and you could be hosting your first auction on your website in under 2 minutes.
- Assign an auction to a Post/Page
- Upload an extra image
- Added Shipping price
- Custom contact field. Request phone numbers, addresses etc…
- Show auctions in a List or Graphic format.
- Set a global Bid increment value for all auctions.
- Allow only registered users to bid.
- …more to come.
Other Features include:
- Host as many auctions as you like.
- Upload an image for your auction.
- Use PayPal to accept payments.
- Easily Edit, End or Delete your auctions.
- Set a specific end date and time, down to the second.
- Choice of 5 display styles.
- Sleek AJAX popup to show your auctions.
- Easy to use backend admin area to manage your auctions.
Looking for the Pro plugin?
Visit our website – WP Auctions – for more information and to see the features that come with the Pro version of WP Auctions.
Example uses include:
- Auction off advertising space!
- Sell physical goods from iPods to Cars!
- Sell your artwork
- Use it for charity auctions, etc…
- Included Polish translation (99% translated)
- Download the plugin file, unzip and place it in your wp-content/plugins/ folder. You can alternatively upload it via the WordPress plugin backend.
- Set up the plugin from the WP Auctions menu in your WordPress backend.
- Add your auctions
- Sell your stuff and make money!
The plugin is widget ready and the widget will appear in your “Appearance > Widgets” list. Simply drag and drop the widget into any widget ready area, like your sidebar.
Alternatively, you can also add this snippet to the sidebar on your theme:
<?php wp_auctions(); ?>