WooReer (formerly WooCommerce Shipping Distance Matrix) is a WooCommerce shipping rates calculator that allows you to easily offer shipping rates based on the distance calculated using Google Maps Distance Matrix Service API.
This plugin perfect for the store owner who wants to charge customers for the delivery of items based on how far away they are from the store. A perfect example would be an online store that sells flowers, food, beverages. It’s not limited to just those, but anything that uses local delivery or self-delivery business.
- Set unlimited table rates rows.
- Set different table rates rows for each WooCommerce shipping zone.
- Set different per kilometer/mile shipping rates for each rate row.
- Set different shipping rate for each product shipping class for each rate row.
- Set fixed or flexible surcharge for each rate row.
- Set fixed or flexible discounts for each rate row.
- Set minimum shipping cost for each rate row.
- Set maximum shipping cost for each rate row.
- Set flat or progressive total shipping cost for each rate rows: Max, Average, Min, Per Class, Per Product, Per Piece.
- Set custom shipping labels for each rate row.
- Set rule for each rate row: Maximum Distances.
- Set rule for each rate row: Minimum Order Quantity.
- Set rule for each rate row: Maximum Order Quantity.
- Set rule for each rate row: Minimum Order Amount.
- Set rule for each rate row: Maximum Order Amount.
- Set shipping rate row priority.
- Set shipping origin location using Maps Picker.
- Set distances unit: Mile, Kilometer.
- Set travel mode: Driving, Walking, Bicycling.
- Set route restrictions: Avoid Tolls, Avoid Highways, Avoid Ferries, Avoid Indoor.
- Set preferred route: Shortest Distance, Longest Distance, Shortest Duration, Longest Duration.
- Round the distance up to the nearest absolute number.
- Show distance info to the customer during checkout.
Please visit the link below to go to the Google API Console to create API Key and to enable the API services:
If you enjoy using this plugin and find it useful, please consider donating. Your donation will help encourage and support the plugin’s continued development and better user support.
Please use the link below to if you would like to buy me some coffee:
- WordPress 4.8 or later
- WooCommerce 3.0 or later
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooReer, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WooReer” and click Search Plugins. You can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation. After the installation has finished, click the ‘activate plugin’ link.
- Download the plugin zip file to your computer
- Go to the WordPress admin panel menu Plugins > Add New
- Choose upload
- Upload the plugin zip file, the plugin will now be installed
- After the installation has finished, click the ‘activate plugin’ link