Need professional support?
- Stop re-using the same content over and over again!
- Stop inserting PHP code to function.php!
- Stop adding google analytics, yandex metrics and external code to header and footer php files!
- Stop wasting time on changing 100 pages with repeated content!
Woody ad snippets will make your life so much easier. The plugin helps to create and store code snippets or duplicated text in a special library at the admin bar of your website. Use the shortcode to add a snippet anywhere on your website. Or do it automatically, for example: head, footer and post injections. You can show or hide code snippets using conditional logic.
Why do you need this plugin?
- Insert Headers and Footers
- Insert Google AdSense Ads, Amazon Native Shopping Contextual Ads, Yandex Direct Ads, Media.net on your website.
- Insert Google Analytic Tracking code, Yandex Metrica Tracking Code, Yandex Counter to Header, Footer.
- Insert PHP Code Snippets and execute on your website. Register PHP functions, classes, global variables everywhere.
- Insert Social media widgets, add any external resources widgets.
- Insert Facebook Pixels, Facebook Scripts, Facebook og:image Tag, Google Conversion Pixels, Vk Pixels.
- Show or hide code snippets based on conditional logic.
- You can save templates of posts or page builders, quotes, and galleries to re-use them on your website.
How It Works?
You create a text snippet and add a repeated text or a template. You can add a shortcode for the contact form, in case it’s universal for all website pages. Now you can add conditions to show this content to registered users only. Save the text snippet and go to editing pages. If you use the Gutenberg editor, you need to select a special unit. For the classic editor, click the icon of our plugin and add a shortcode of your new snippet.
As you can see, working with snippets is super easy!
All Plugin Features:
- Header footer code manager
- User-friendly code editor with syntax highlighter.
- Create rich text ads using a classic WordPress editor TinyMCE.
- Use shortcodes to place a snippet anywhere on a website.
- Use a special unit to add a snippet in Gutenberg Editor.
- You can send content and additional attributes to a snippet using a shortcode or a special unit (Gutenberg Editor).
- Place post snippets automatically on all pages.
- Run PHP code everywhere or for a certain shortcode.
- The Unlimited number of code snippets.
- Use shortcodes of other plugins.
- Show or hide code snippets based on conditional logic.
- Export/Import of code snippets.
Where Can You Place a Snippet Automatically?
Insert Headers and Footers on all pages:
- Insert Header — code snippet is added to the source code in header before the </head> tag.
- Insert Footer — code snippet is added to the source code in footer before the </body> tag.
Insert to Posts, pages, custom posts:
- Insert ads Before Post — post snippets is added to the source code before the </head> tag.
- Insert ads Before Content — page snippets is added before the post/page content.
- Insert ads Before Paragraph — post snippets is added before a certain paragraph. A paragraph number is listed in the Location number field.
- Insert ads After Paragraph — post snippets is added after a certain paragraph. A paragraph number is listed in the Location number field.
- Insert ads After Content — page snippets is added after the post/page content.
- Insert ads After Post — post snippets is added after the post/page.
Insert to Categories, archives, tags, taxonomy:
- Insert AdSense Before Excerpt — snippet is added before the post/page preview.
- Insert AdSense After Excerpt — snippet is added after the post/page preview.
- Insert AdSense Between Posts — snippet is added between posts.
- Insert AdSense Before post — snippet is added before a certain post. A post number is listed in the Location number field.
- Insert AdSense After post — snippet is added after a certain post. A post number is listed in the Location number field.
What Are Conditional Logic Options to Show a Snippet?
- Page types;
- Device types;
- Post types;
- User role;
- Contains cookies;
- Where a user came from;
- User’s registration date.
Recommended our plugins
NEED SUPPORT, WE GOT YOU COVERED
We provide free support for this plugin. If you are pushed with a problem, just create a new ticket. We will definitely help you!
We are very need for your help with translating Woody ad snippets plugin into your native language. We want to make it international and understandable for everyone. Please contact us via email inside the plugin, or create a topic on our support forum if you can help with the translations. In exchange for your help, we will give you better support and our premium plugins absolutely free!
History, Developers, Credits
If you are a long-term user, you may be confused about the new plugin update. You’ve been using an old plugin – Insert php 1.3.0, and now got an extended product – Woody ad snippets. Insert php was the first plugin version to work with PHP code. It was created by Will Bontrager Software, LLC. In 2018, the Webcraftic studio started to actively develop the plugin. We’ve created a roadmap and released several powerful updates that help you to use PHP code more comfortable and secure. Now plugin supports not only PHP but other snippet types as well. We’ve decided to rename the plugin as Woody ad snippets. This name is more suitable for new and powerful plugin features.
More information about the Insert PHP plugin can be found here:
Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Use the PHP Snippets -> Add snippet, to create a new snippet