Never miss a sale now. This plugin lets prospective buyers subscribe to a product when it is out of stock. Once subscribed, customers will get email notification when the product becomes available. On the admin side – you may view number of interested customers for any out of stock product.
- WooCommerce Product Stock Alert Plugin creates a form with an out of stock product. Interested customers can register with their email address.
- When a customer subscribe any out of stock product on your site, an email will be sent to admin with customer email id and interested product.
- This plugin also creates a field to the inventory of edit product page to show number of interested persons. This will let you decide how many stock you want to add further.
- As soon as the product becomes available, an alert email will be sent to the interested persons.
- This is an extremely light-weight plugin; it doesn’t hamper the speed of your website and ensures smooth transition.
- This killer plugin is easy to set up, use and install. You need not be a coding or developing expert to understand how the plugin works. Just install and let it do the rest.
- You can customize the form heading message, button text, color, hover color, alert message after form submission and etc. from plugin settings page.
- You can customize email heading, email subject which will be sent to customers from WooCommerce email settings.
- WooCommerce Product Stock Alert Plugin will work if product Backorder option is enabled.
- You can change the default Stock Alert form position and display stock alert form in product page by using Shortcode [display_stock_alert_form].
- An export option is added inside ‘Tools->WC Stock Alert Export’ to export subscribers’ list.
- Customer can unsubscribe a product which he/she already subscribed.
- WordPress 5.5+
- WooCommerce 4.4+
- Multilingual Support is included with the plugin and is fully compatible with WPML.
WooCommerce Product Stock Alert has provided customizable email structure. Admin can customize email Header as well as email Subject from WooCommerce settings panel.
Thanks heaps for trying this plugin. I hope it could serve your purpose. If you find this plugin is helpful, appreciate us by giving a 5/5 star and feel free to comment as well as suggest additional features. If you find the plugin is buggy, please do mention the reason and we will add or change options and fix bugs. For more information and instructions on this plugin please visit www.wc-marketplace.com.
- Upload your plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Goto plugin settings and “Enable Stock Alert”.
- Customize email heading, email subject from WooCommerce email settings.
- All done. Just wait and watch how many customers are interested with an out of stock product of your Woostore.