This WooCommerce extension automatically adds a PDF invoice to the order confirmation emails sent out to your customers. Includes a basic template (additional templates are available from WP Overnight) as well as the possibility to modify/create your own templates. In addition, you can choose to download or print invoices and packing slips from the WooCommerce order admin.
- Automatically attach invoice PDF to WooCommerce emails of your choice
- Download the PDF invoice / packing slip from the order admin page
- Generate PDF invoices / packings slips in bulk
- Fully customizable HTML/CSS invoice templates
- Download invoices from the My Account page
- Sequential invoice numbers – with custom formatting
- Available in: Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese (see FAQ for adding custom fonts!), Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish & Ukrainian
In addition to this, we offer several premium extensions:
- Create/email PDF Proforma Invoices, Credit Notes (for Refunds), email Packing Slips, automatic upload to Dropbox & more with WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Professional
- Automatically send new orders or packing slips to your printer, as soon as the customer orders! WooCommerce Automatic Order Printing (from our partners at Simba Hosting)
- More advanced & stylish templates with WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Premium Templates
In addition to a number of default settings (including a custom header/logo) and several layout fields that you can use out of the box, the plugin contains HTML/CSS based templates that allow for customization & full control over the PDF output. Copy the templates to your theme folder and you don’t have to worry that your customizations will be overwritten when you update the plugin.
- Insert customer header image/logo
- Modify shop data / footer / disclaimer etc. on the invoices & packing slips
- Select paper size (Letter or A4)
- Translation ready
- WooCommerce 2.2 or later
- WordPress 3.5 or later
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips” and click Search Plugins. You can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation. After installation has finished, click the ‘activate plugin’ link.
Manual installation via the WordPress interface
- Download the plugin zip file to your computer
- Go to the WordPress admin panel menu Plugins > Add New
- Choose upload
- Upload the plugin zip file, the plugin will now be installed
- After installation has finished, click the ‘activate plugin’ link
Manual installation via FTP
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.