PayU EU Payment Gateway supports:
- Card payments in various currencies
- Polish online transfers and installments
- Czech online transfers
The PayU Payment Gateway for WooCommerce adds the PayU payment option and enables you to process the following operations in your shop:
- Creating a payment order
- Updating order status (canceling/completing an order will simultaneously update payment’s status)
- Conducting a refund operation (for a whole or partial order)
PayU Payment Gateway is visible for your customers as a single “Buy and Pay” button during checkout. After clicking the button customer is redirected to the Payment Summary page to choose payment method. After successful payment customer is redirected back to your shop.
Important: This plugin works only with REST API (checkout) points of sales (POS).
If you have any questions or issues, feel free to contact our technical support: [email protected]
In the WordPress administration panel:
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings section
- Choose Checkout tab and scroll down to the “Payment Gateways” section
- Choose Settings option next to the PayU name
- Enable and configure the plugin