Add individual charges for each payment method as a flat rate and/or as a percentage of the cart total. The plugin first calculates the percentage rate and then adds the fixed rate on top.
You can use placeholders in the payment item title:
- [FIXED_AMOUNT]: Will print money-formatted fixed amount you entered.
- [PERCENT_AMOUNT]: will print out percental amount you entered
- [CART_TOTAL]: will print out money-formatted cart totals.
Payment Fee ([FIXED_AMOUNT] + [PERCENT_AMOUNT]% of [CART_TOTAL])
Requires at least WooCommerce 2.6, compatible with WooCommerce 3.2+ (recommended). The support for WC 2.6 will be dropped soon.
- Fixed charge and/or a percentage of cart total
- Possibility to disable for free/zero shipping
- Plugin API. See GitHub for details.
- PHP 5.6 & PHP 7 compatible
- Compatibility with WPML (see FAQ)
- Compatibility with WooCommerce Price Based on Country PRO as stated here
- Compatibility with Price Based on Country for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Multi-Currency when the store currency is USD
- It seems that Mercadopago gateway is not handling WC_Fee correctly. Get in touch with Mercadopago support.
- Better not use it with PayPal. (Legal issue, see FAQ as well.)
- Doesn’t work on “Pay for order” pages (manually created orders or canceled payments), because of WC limitations
- to Jörn Lund (@podpirate) who have developed this plugin and abandoned it in 2016.
Just follow the standard WordPress plugin installation procedere.