WooCommerce Open Close is an extension of WooCommerce Plugin which allows you to manage your business schedules easily and automatically. You just need to specify when you are open and when you don’t. This plugin will do the rest, like a real shop your web store will be opened and/or closed following the schedules you created from admin. Thus your customer will able to know your business schedules, Besides they will not able to place order at the time your store is closed.
- Create unlimited business schedules
- Create unlimited sub schedules in same day
- Use shortcode to display schedule anywhere you want
- Different styles for displaying schedules
- Different styles for countdown timer on multiple places you want to show
- Custom message on each schedule with replacer text like – “We are closed now! Shop will reopen within %countdown%”
- Works on local timezone
- Notice bar to display store closing message
- Different popup effect, popup will come when customer try to order and store are closed
- Translation ready
- And many more….
- Preorder specific or all products when the store is closed
- Customers will not able to place order when store is closed
- Instantly control opening and closing of WooCommerce store
- Empty cart when the shop become close automatically.
- Allow add to cart even shop is closed
- Allow / Disallow specific products to ignore business schedules and work as normal
- Frontend schedules management
3RD PARTY SUPPORT – PRO FEATURES
- Dokan plugin support adeed
- WC Marketplace support will be coming soon..
- WCFM Marketplace support will be coming soon..
USERS REVIEW ON WOOCOMMERCE OPEN CLOSE
Great plugin + Great support
everything very nice, no problems
The best plugins for the OPENING TIMES
The best support is always ready to help. The plugin is wonderful, works flawlessly and is very convenient and easy to use. vilen thank you ud wieter so.
Very good Plugin for a good price, BEST AND QUICK SUPPORT !
For the money you spend per year this plugin is exactly what you need, very good work guys and the updates are coming regulary. I had a problem to activate the Pro Version, the Support was answering my question asap (under 30 min) and was all the time very polite. In the end he solved the problem very easy and quick. I recommend this plugin and if you have any issues just contact the support they will help you out
Display single schedule anywhere you want
Here ‘id’ specify the schedule ID that you wanted to display using the shortcode.
In free version you can achive this shortcode
Display frontend schedule manager
Using this shortcode you can add frontend schedules manager in any page. Admin will able to Create | Delete | Update schedules.
This shortcode will be available on premium version only.
- Upload Woocommerce Open Close to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Now select from the Admin menu Woocommerce open close and edit your settings.
- If you want to get all the features then Click Buy in the bottom of the page.