This WooCommerce extension allows you to export your orders to the MyParcel service (www.myparcel.nl) & Flespakket service (www.flespakket.nl). The products are delivered by PostNL.
Online Manual (in Dutch): https://myparcelnl.github.io/woocommerce/
- Delivery options integrated in your checkout
- Export your WooCommerce orders to MyParcel with a simple click, single orders or in batch
- Print shipping labels directly (PDF)
- Create multiple shipments for the same order
- Choose your package type (Parcel, mailbox package or unpaid letter)
- Define preset MyParcel shipping options (signature required, extra insurance, etc.)
- Modify the MyParcel shipping options per order before exporting
- Extra checkout fields to separate street name, house number and house number suffix for more precise address data
- View the status of the shipment in the order details page
- Add Track & Trace link to the order confirmation email
An API-key is required for this plugin! You can create this in your backoffice account.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce MyParcel, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WooCommerce MyParcel” and click Search Plugins. You can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
Manual installation via the WordPress interface
- Download the plugin zip file to your computer
- Go to the WordPress admin panel menu Plugins > Add New
- Choose upload
- Upload the plugin zip file, the plugin will now be installed
- After installation has finished, click the ‘activate plugin’ link
Manual installation via FTP
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Setting up the plugin
- Go to the menu
WooCommerce > MyParcel.
- Fill in your API Details. If you don’t have API details, log into your MyParcel or Flespakket account, you can find your API key under Instellingen → Algemeen.
- Under ‘Default export settings’ you can set options that should be set by default for the export. You can change these settings per order at the time of export.
- The plugin is ready to be used!
We advise you to test the whole checkout procedure once to see if everything works as it should. Pay special attention to the following:
The MyParcel plugin adds extra fields to the checkout of your webshop, to make it possible for the client to add street name, number and optional additions separately. This way you can be sure that everything is entered correctly. Because not all checkouts are configured alike, it’s possible that the positioning/alignment of these extra fields have to be adjusted.
Moreover, after a label is created, a Track & Trace code is added to the order. When the order is completed from WooCommerce, this Track & Trace code is added to the email (when this is enabled in the settings). Check that the code is correctly displayed in your template. You can read how to change the text in the FAQ section.