Offer your visitors location based, multi-shop inventory from a single WordPress + Woocommerce installation. Sync your inventory between different warehouses, set your regional currency based on your warehouse locations, & redirect customers to multiple payment gateways between different warehouses.
You or your customer can select a product’s availability & price based on a warehouse location.
Tired of managing multiple sites? Easily set your default currency & payment gateway according to each warehouse without the need to manage and install multiple WordPress sites and sync inventory across each site.
The Woocommerce Warehouse Pop-ups plugin is simple to use & install:
- Create additional warehouses for a single WordPress + Woocommerce site in minutes.
- Add & manage each warehouse inventory separately or keep all warehouses inventory in-sync with your default Woocommerce warehouse inventory.
- Choose a unique currency & price for each additional warehouse.
- Connect different payment gateways based on each additional warehouse location.
- Automate geolocation by country or zip code based on the visitor’s IP address.
- Redirect site visitors to a warehouse location automatically using GEO IP. Then display warehouse inventory, currency, and gateway based on the warehouse location.(Geotargeting must be allowed by your host in order for this feature to work)
This plugin offers some wonderful benefits:
- Do you have different affiliates shipping and fulfilling across multiple different locations? Keep your website’s inventory in-sync across all locations / warehouses using this plugin.
- Set additional location based warehouses for special retail events.
- Partner with international distributors who can safely and effectively manage inventory separately from your own default woocommerce inventory.
- Connect a different payment gateway for each separate warehouse location and pay your affiliates directly.
- Offer site visitors prices in local currency. Get paid in local currency.
- Give your site visitors inventory availability in other warehouse locations.
- New: Get real time exchange rates. Set product prices based on a multitude of factors with real-time currency exchange rates. Or manually adjust product pricing based on each warehouse location.
Sometimes it’s helpful to understand the limitations of this plugin.
- You cannot add multiple warehouses and manage inventory for only a subset of products within your catalog. Once a warehouse is added, inventory management for every product is applied across your entire product catalog.
- You cannot connect multiple payment gateway accounts on the same platform to different warehouses. For example: You cannot connect Stripe account 1 to Warehouse Location A and connect Stripe account 2 to location B.
- You cannot set different product prices with different currencies.
Let us know what you’d like to see next!
Plugin Demo: humanoidwake.com
Note: This is a free plugin. The plugin includes a connection for only 1 additional warehouse in Woocommerce. We do not provide active support for this free plugin. Go here to buy our Pro Warehouses plugin which allows unlimited warehouses and 1:1 chat & email support.
FROM WITHIN WORDPRESS
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Woocommerce Warehouse Pop ups’
- Activate ‘Woocommerce Warehouse Pop ups’ from your Plugins page.
- Go to “after activation” below.
- Upload the Woocommerce Warehouse Pop ups folder to the /wp-content/plugins/directory
- Activate the ‘Woocommerce Warehouse Pop ups’ plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to “after activation” below.
- You should see a new tab called ‘Warehouses’ in Woocommerce settings.
- Read the instructions and set up the additional warehouse.
- Embed the shortcode below for the warehouse dropdown to appear on your website.
To display warehouses flybox on your website – use
You can place it anywhere into a page using WP Admin editor just by copy-paste,
or insert as PHP code into your theme files:
<?php echo do_shortcode('[wh_popups_warehouses_flybox]']); ?>