Custom redirect after registration/login in WooCommerce plugin.
When your user will login or register in your site they will be redirected to the my-account page. Every time after their login they will redirect to a same page. Which can be a bad user experience for your site. To make your redirect system for comformtable you can redirect your user to any specific page.
You can redirect the user to the shop page then the user will be able to see the shop page directly which can save their time. Also, you can redirect them to any page like as blog page, thank you page, cart page etc..
This plugin will help you to increase the user experience and this can save their time. You can redirect the user without any coding knowledge. This plugin will help you to handle your user redirection. So, install this plugin and make your user happy.
- Redirect user to specific page after login
- Select the page to redirect after completing registration
Get the Pro Version with custom user role redirect functionality
How to use Woo Login Redirect Free version
Redirect base on USER ID
You can redirect user to a custom URL by inserting just USER ID (PRO FEATURE)
Insert only USER ID and redirect to a specific page (PRO FEATURE)
Custom role redirect
- Redirect any WordPress user role from any login page without WooCommerce my-account page (PRO FEATURE)
- Redirect multiple user role to different pages after registration (PRO FEATURE)
- Install this plugin
- After installing, Please navigate to Login Redirect Menu. In this page you will get both options to redirect user after login and registration.