Do you have a WooCommerce shop and want to run dynamic remarketing campaigns with Google Ads? This plugin will insert the customized remarketing pixel on all your shop pages. Google Ads will then be able to collect customer behaviour data (product viewers, buyers, order value, cart abandoners, etc). Based on this data you will be able to run targeted remarketing campaigns.
- WooCommerce Google Product Feed plugin or something similar to upload the products to the Google Merchant Center
- Google Merchant Center Account with all products uploaded
- Google Ads account with a configured remarketing tag
Highlights of this plugin
- Very easy to install
- Very accurate. Several methods have been build in to avoid tracking of shop managers, deduplication of purchases, etc.
Cookie Consent Management
The plugin uses data from several Cookie Consent Management plugins to avoid injecting the tracking pixel, in case a visitor doesn’t want to be tracked by third party pixels.
It works with the following Cookie Consent Management plugins:
It is also possible for developers of Cookie Consent Management plugins to deactivate our plugin with a filter, in case a visitor opts out of third party pixel tracking. Simply use the following code:
add_filter( 'wgdr_third_party_cookie_prevention', '__return_true' );
Installing the plugin is pretty simple. Just activate it and enter the conversion ID and if necessary the product prefix.
If you also need to to set up the Google Merchant Center first the entire setup becomes more complex. If you would like us to do the setup for you please contact us for an offer: [email protected]
If you like this plugin, have a look at our other Google Ads related plugin: WooCommerce Google Ads Conversion Tracking
We will only support installations which run the most current versions of WordPress and WooCommerce.
Please find more information about Google Ads remarketing on following pages:
- Upload the WGDR plugin directory into your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Get the Google Ads conversion ID and the conversion label. You will find both values in the Google Ads remarketing tag. Get the conversion ID (ignore the conversion label)
- In the WordpPress admin panel go to WooCommerce and then into the ‘Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting’ menu. Please enter the conversion ID and the conversion label into their respective fields.
- Also add the Google Merchant Center prefix which is “woocommerce_gpf_” if you use the Google Product Feed plugin to upload your products the the Google Merchant Center.
- Use the Google Tag Assistant browser plugin to test the tracking code. Bear in mind that the code is only visible if you are not logged in as admin or shop manager. You will have to log out first.