This plugin tracks the value of WooCommerce orders in Google Ads. With this you can optimize all your Google Ads campaigns to achieve maximum efficiency.
- The plugin has been updated with the newest Google Ads conversion tracking script that deals with the new Apple cookie tracking prevention. Apple Intelligent Tracking Prevention and New Google Ads Conversion Tracking Tag
- Very precise by preventing duplicate reporting effectively, excluding admins and shop managers from tracking, and not counting failed payments.
- Very easy to install and maintain.
- Implements the new Add Cart Data functionality. More info about the new feature: add cart data to the conversion
Cookie Consent Management
The plugin uses data from several Cookie Consent Management plugins to manage approvals and disapprovals for injection of marketing pixels.
It works with the following Cookie Consent Management plugins:
- Cookie Notice
- Cookie Law Info
- GDPR Cookie Compliance
- Borlabs Cookie (from version 2.1.0)
Borlabs Cookie Setup
It is also possible for developers of Cookie Consent Management plugins to deactivate our plugin with a filter:
add_filter( 'wgact_cookie_prevention', '__return_true' );
- The payment gateway must support on-site payments. If you want to use an off-site payment solution like the free PayPal extension you need to make sure that the visitor is being redirected back to the WooCommerce thankyou page after the successful transaction. Only if the redirection is set up properly and the visitor doesn’t stop the redirection, only then the conversion will be counted.
- As this is a free plugin we only support recent versions of WooCommerce, WordPress and PHP. We don’t maintain backward compatibility.
If you like this plugin you might like that one too: WooCommerce Google Ads Dynamic Remarketing
- Upload the plugin directory into your plugins directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Get the Google Ads conversion ID and the conversion label. You will find both values in the Google Ads conversion tracking code. Get the conversion ID and the conversion label
- In the WordPress admin panel go to WooCommerce and then into the ‘Google Ads Conversion Tracking’ menu. Please enter the conversion ID and the conversion label into their respective fields.