Display WooCommerce coupon usage statistics on your website frontend.
Allow affiliates to view their coupon stats on a page, via a unique link.
Simply add shortcode [couponusage] to a page to get started.
Coupon page shows:
- Coupon code
- Discount type
- Total order amount via coupon
- Total amount saved via coupon
- Total referrer commission earned via coupon
- Latest orders that have used the coupon (order amount, discount, amount after discount, commission)
- Formatted Tables: Turn your recent orders list to a nice formatted table.
- Monthly Summary (1 Year): Show a table with a summary of past 12 months orders, and total statistics for that coupon for each month in the past 12 months.
- Export Summary CSV File: Enable a button on coupon pages to export an Excel (CSV) file with a 12 months summary of the individual coupons usage statistics for each month.
- Display a single coupon usage stats directly on a page via shortcode such as [couponusage coupon=”SUMMER20″]
- Display the coupons assigned to the logged in user, use the shortcode: [couponusage-user] – You will need to assign users to specific coupons by editing a coupon, then updating the setting “Assign to User”.
- Set custom commission amount for individual coupons.
- More coming soon…
Admins will see a list of all coupon stats and their unique link on this page, which can be shared with users/affiliates for them to view their coupon usage stats.
A variety of settings are available in the WordPress admin (Settings > Woo Coupon Usage) to modify or hide certain information/stats that are shown on the coupons page.
Suggestions or found a bug?
If you have any suggestions for additional functionality, or have found a bug, please get in touch.
- Upload ‘woocommerce-coupon-usage’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Insert shortcode [couponusage] into a page, then visit this page to get started.
- Modify additional plugin settings in WordPress admin menu item “Woo Coupon Usage”.
- Optional: Upgrade to the Premium version via “Woo Coupon Usage” > “Upgrade” on the admin menu.