New Reports for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Admin has a host of new reports that are optimized for speed and have advanced filters that allow you to dive into data about your store:
- Revenue Report
- Orders Report
- Products Report
- Categories Report
- Coupons Report
- Taxes Report
- Downloads Report
- Stock Report
- Customers Report
WooCommerce Admin also allows store owners to customize a new dashboard screen with “performance indicators” that correspond in importance to their store’s operation.
- WordPress 5.3
- WooCommerce 3.6.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.6.20 or greater. PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater. MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended
Visit the WooCommerce server requirements documentation for a detailed list of server requirements.
Automatic installation is the easiest option, as WordPress handles the file transfers and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To perform an automatic install:
1. Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
2. Go to: Plugins > Add New.
3. Enter “WooCommerce Admin” in the Search field, and view details about its point release, the rating and description.
4. Select “Install Now” when you’re ready.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress Codex contains instructions at Manual Plugin Installation.
Where can I report bugs or contribute to the project?
Bugs should be reported in the WooCommerce Admin GitHub repository.
This is awesome! Can I contribute?
Yes, you can! Join our GitHub repository
Release and roadmap notes are available on the WooCommerce Developers Blog