The plugin helps you create an infinite number of custom payment gateways. After a payment gateway is created, its instructions and email sent to customer can be edited in the WooCommerce payment settings menu.
The steps of creating a payment gateway entail:
- Creating a payment gateway in WooCommerce → Payment Methods → Add New
- Customising the gateway in WooCommerce payment settings. (These options are shown to the customer).
- Creating another.
Note: You will have to update the order status as the order progresses from On Hold/Processing as this gateway has no way of tracking the order.
Automatic installation is the easiest option — WordPress will handle the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Woo Custom Gateway, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New.”
In the search field type “Woo Custom Gateway,” then click “Search Plugins.” Once you’ve found us, you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by! Clicking “Install Now,” and WordPress will take it from there.
- Upload ’woo-custom-gateway’ to the ’/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ’Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Access ’edit.php?post_type=woocg-post’ in order to add new custom payment gateways