This plugin adds the possibility for sending user form input to WeClapp to add new contacts/leads/customers recipients. It adds a WeClapp configuration section to every form, where you can map your contact form 7 fields to WeClapp fields.
- Create an api token inside WeClapp: Avatar > My Settigs > API Token
- Set the WeClapp api token and tenant via Settings -> CF7 to WeClapp
- Configure forms via Contact -> “Your form” > WeClapp tab
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/cf7-weclappdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the WeClapp Integration for Contact Form 7 plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem