This plugin allows you to easily open and close your website and display a custom message or HTML page when closed.
- Simple yes/no toggle to open/close your website.
- Display your own closed.php within your theme.
- Display your own custom HTML markup, pasted directly into the plugin settings.
- Display a basic message informing your visitors that your website is closed.
- Set paths which bypass the closed page entirely.
- Set a bypass GET parameter which will allow anyone you give the URL to to browse the website as normal while the site is closed.
- Automatically clears any caches for W3 Total Cache and WP Super Cache.
- Download the zip file and decompress it.
- Upload “website-openclosed-toggle” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Click Open/Closed in the admin menu.
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the Website Open/Closed Toggle plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem